What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
An easy to use system that allows you to turn your photographs into life-sized memories, party event centerpieces, and even creative ways to market your business or charity
- Learn how to get images – whether you’re getting them from family photos, the internet, or even negatives
- Learn what tools and materials you’ll need before creating your first life-sized standup
- Learn the step-by-step tutorial on how to use the Almost Breathing software
- Learn how to save money on materials such as paper, ink, and cardboard
- Learn ideas on who to use as subjects for your life-sized standup
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Almost Breathing scores 70.54/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.almostbreathing.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: almostbreathing.com you’ll also be taken through to almostbreathing.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)